11.06.2012

Tuesday tunes.



A few weeks ago Stone snagged us last minute concert tickets to see Ben Howard at a venue right by our house! If you have followed my blog for any amount of time I am sure you have seen the multiple videos and songs that I have posted of him, so, to get to see him live was such a treat. Later a friend sent us to a link that he and pro surfer Rob Machado had made a little promo video while he was in town and I thought I would share so that you can see glimpses of the concert (the venue was amazing, so intimate) and our little town. Enjoy! Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

laurentees said...

I have been following your blog for a few years now, it seems, and you introduced me to the lovely Ben Howard whenever you posted the Old Pine video wayyy back! I just wanted to thank you because he has been such a joy to listen to, and my husband and I had Old Pine and Only Love play at our wedding. We also got to see him in concert in SF just this last month. So, again, thank you for the introduction :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails