3.22.2010

Barn doors and farmhouse sinks.




I have not stopped thinking about the design of this home since I saw it on Design Sponge, I think it takes a good eye to be able to mix conetemporary and rustic as seamlessly as the couple who owns this home did. I love the tall ceilings with wood beams, the built in bookshelves in the dining room, the secret loft space, and the kitchen has such a unique blend of materials that make it feel like part of the home rather than a separate entity. I love love it...

3 comments:

Stone Crandall Photography said...

I want that.

patrick said...

Found myself here via Facebook, Shel, and though I usually leave it to Preston to comment about how neat various home-related things are (he rarely misses such opportunities...), I do have to say that I like this a lot! Very cool.

Pat

Lee Small said...

we like the very same things!...lee

Related Posts with Thumbnails