3.25.2010

A lazy day.


Stone and I rarely get days off together, but today we did and we took advantage by going to the mall to get some new shoes for Stone to wear to the weddings he shoots. He has been wearing his dress shoes and after 8 hours on his feet, comes home with some nasty blisters. He got a new pair of Vans, problem solved. While we were out there we had to go to Chick-Fil-A too, nothing like a good sweet tea fix.

By the way, the mall (which is out in the suburbs of Boulder) is super depressing on a weekday afternoon, just a lot of screaming children eating fried food in the food court. Stone and I were then spurred on to have a conversation about what our kids would do one day when they were not quite in school yet... we came up with lots of good alternatives.

-rock climbing
-indoor swimming (still too cold outside to swim)
-cooking class
-pottery class
-pretty much anything but go to the food court at the mall :)

** But, we were eating Chik-Fil-A so I guess I can't say too much...

2 comments:

rachel hutchens said...

could yall be any cuter? i think not. miss you both!

Jody Britton said...

I completely agree about the food court thing. (Although I must confess that sadly, I've had my share of moments there....) However, for me, when I had a 3 year old, a 1 year old, and I was 9 months pregnant with the 3rd .... they threw me out of the rock climbing classes. :) (I'm just teasing .... I love that I know you have a blog! ha)

Related Posts with Thumbnails