1.26.2012

Baby love : Dreaming of a nursery.



It's time for me to start thinking of ideas for baby boy's nursery and let's be honest, from the day I first found out I was pregnant I have been decorating that room in my head. But, I was not sure whether to decorate for a girl or boy and now that it has been confirmed twice I can be sure that this nursery is going to have a masculine edge to it. The tricky thing is that Stone and I would like to have more kiddos after this one and I do not want to be buying all new decor (maybe just some things) if we have a girl next so it needs to work for both. My plan is to have someone make the bedding from fabric I pick out and I am loving a grey gingham for the bumper and a soft burlap-type cloth for the crib skirt. Stone and I do not want to get too stuck on a theme, but love these animal prints and will probably carry that idea over into a few other things. Lastly, we are planning on getting one or two rugs (I like the look of overlapping rugs) to make the floor nice and soft for baby boy to play on.

So, as of now, this is what I've got... I am sure there will be many more touches to add later on and I will keep you updated when I find them :)

PS Anyone know of a good place to find an inexpensive rocker... those things are so pricey!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails