Husband and I are headed to Kauai in a couple of weeks and I am counting down the days... for many reasons...
1. I have never been to Hawaii before and have heard incredible things, I just know it will live up to the hype!
2. While we have been traveling a lot lately (holidays and the arrival of my niece and nephew) we have not had a ton of alone time for the two of us so I cannot wait for that.
3. I am finally starting to feel better! So bring on the delicious island food...
4 . We are staying at an incredible boutique hotel, which was a splurge, but they had excellent bathrooms and that is our number one priority when booking a hotel!
5. I need some sun on my skin, badly.
6. I have never stood under a waterfall and that is top of my list to do while we are there, I know every tourist in Hawaii gets that classic pic, and well, I want one too!
7. My belly has not quite popped yet, but I imagine as soon as it does I will be way more uncomfortable, so I may as well soak up this time before everything goes out of whack.
8. The hotel has pre-natal massages!
9. I will most likely need to do some trip shopping before we leave :)
10. Did I mention the massage?
Some things topping my list for the trip are a couple of great LemLem scarves that can double as sarongs. I'm on the hunt for a new bikini, even though my belly looks like I have played too much beer pong, I will still bare it :) I also think a sweet piece of jewelry from this designer would be a great accent to wear, they all seem so beachy to me. A must for this trip are easy and comfortable sundresses like this one from Calypso. Lastly I will definitely be packing a couple of flat sandals that I can wear all day!
Any Kauai tips for us?