1.13.2012

Happy birthday husband!


Today was husband's birthday. He really does not like celebrating himself, but he married the wrong girl if he truly wants to bypass January 13 every year without a parade and fireworks. Okay, I actually have never gone to that extreme, but I love birthdays so much that I would not put it past me. We actually spent this afternoon at the beach and then grabbed pizza at one of our favorite spots in Del Mar. Simple enough :) Then we celebrated with great friends and good food tonight for dinner! It was perfect, even without all the bells and whistles (I did put a banner up in our kitchen).

Husband, happy birthday. This year is going to be a big one for us and I am so thankful that our son will have such an incredible dad. He is one lucky guy. Same goes for me too ;) I love you tons.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails