10.05.2010

Billy Knox ties.


I have been meaning to write about this for a while now... but a bit ago we received a package in the mail containing the much anticipated tie made by our friend Billy Knox. It is awesome to say the least. He made it for Stone (and it looks really REALLY great on him, I love it when he wears ties!) and coined it 'The Crandall'. Not only did the tie come in a box full of wood chips and lavender, but it had Billy's initials sewn in it. I have said it before and I will say it again... the guy should make a business out of these.

If you would like one for you or your significant other I am sure arrangements can be made if you contact him through his blog here! And I would contact him if I were you :)

Photos taken by my husband.

2 comments:

Billy Knox said...

Can't thank you guys enough for this. Looking forward to a little visit when I get back!

Stone Crandall Photography said...

Us too! Billy, seriously, this tie is awesome. You are a talent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails