5.21.2010

Have a happy weekend.

Next week is the last week of May, and I feel that it just flew right by me. I love this month, one of my favorites, but maybe I am partial because I was born in this month. Anyway, tomorrow Stone and I head out to shoot another wedding in Estes Park! It should be a beautiful day and I am so so excited for this couple, they are the cutest. Sorry for the late blog post, Stone and I had a date tonight, we went to a restaurant called Centro, where I have been many times before but have never eaten dinner... it was great. We then met up with our friends Kristin and Sky for a late night movie, Robin Hood, it was good, long and predictable, but good.

Enough rambling, have a wonderful weekend.

xo.

A pretty incredible basketball shot.


The most ADORABLE little girl, giving herself a little pep talk.

I am loving this table.

'Tighten Up' music video by the Black Keys.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails