11.10.2010

I have a plan.

You can purchase these calendars here on Etsy!

I read about this a long time ago in a Real Simple magazine and since then have wanted to try to do it myself. Now, since moving to California it seems more vital than ever to my friendships to make a genuine effort each day to stay connected. The idea is that you would purchase a calendar and on each day write the name of a friend of family member, then on that day send that person an email, handwritten note or give them a call. So that is my plan! I am very excited about this, as I am not the best at staying in contact and now with friends and family living all over the world it makes it harder than ever. I thought I would share the idea just in case any of you are like me and need some help in this department :)

xo.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails