11.22.2010

Weekend wrap up.

My brother in law left yesterday, and, it is so sad because basically the moment his plane took off the sun decided it was time to finally come out. It was a pretty rainy and chilly weekend, which I did not mind because it finally felt a bit like Fall outside! It just would not be right to celebrate Thanksgiving with 80 degree weather! Anyway, we were able to play a game of chicken foot, take him to one of our favorite pizza places and Stone took him out surfing.

Yesterday, after church we headed to Honey's, which is a really great breakfast spot with never-ending coffee (that is the way to my heart!). Our friends Chris and Laura have just bought some cruisers so we decided, in celebration of the sun coming out, that we should head to the beach and ride. I have never gone bike riding on the beach, but I loved it! Such a cool experience :) If you ever come visit the west coast, I definitely recommend it.

Hope your weekend was wonderful. xo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails