11.08.2010

Weekend wrap up.


I am back! Last week I got this terrible head cold that has just stayed with me for over 7 days now, and I am finally starting to feel better. I never get sick usually, and this was the kind of sick that would wake me up every hour to cough. Anyway, all that to say, I was not up for blogging, or much of anything.

The weekend here was perfect, though. It kind of cooled down and I spent some time at the beach while Stone surfed. I have not tried surfing yet, but I am excited to. I just figure I need to go out with another girl at some point. The rest of our weekend we tried out a new sushi place (good sushi, but terrible service!), went to church, met with a new client, finally hung things on our walls and watched a couple of movies. Hope your weekend was lovely.

I am excited to be back to the blog world, there are so many things I want to post!

xo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails