11.17.2010

Lauren Moffatt

I first read about this designer here and have just fallen in love with her beautiful collections. Her clothes are so whimsical and fun... I would want to wear everything in her collection from the 70s inspired dresses to the motorcycle jackets, it is all perfect! Below are just a few of my favorites for Fall, but you can go here to see all of her looks... AND she is having a sample sale today in NYC so if you live there, you are in luck :)

Going to sample sales in NYC (which I have never been to) remind me of that scene in Shopaholic where there are hundreds of woman tumbling over each other and fighting over boots... yikes!


Also, she has another beautiful line (below) that is called the 'Honeymooner' collection! Love it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails