1.07.2011

Have a yummy weekend.

What are your plans this weekend? The weather here says sunny and warm so hopefully husband and I will be spending as much time outside as we can. We have recently (...recently meaning ever since we got home from Christmas vacation and realized we needed to lose some of the lbs we gained on sugar cookies and homemade rolls) started cooking new meals together, so tonight it is shish-kabobs! By 'new meals' I mean that we are straying from the 10 recipes that we normally rotate and trying out new and healthier recipes. I will let you know how it goes :)

Below, as always, are some links to love! Enjoy.

A fun and delicious way to drink milk.

A sneak peek into the life of The Sartorialist.

Pantone's 2011 calendar, very colorful!

I am loving this blog of notes to the writers' future wife. Pretty sweet.

This is going into my folder of things to do when I have kids... such a smart way to display you little one's artwork!

Calypso is designing a line for Target and I could not be more excited.

I may be adding one of these to my kitchen wishlist.

xo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails