1.24.2011

Weekend wrap up.

Well, as promised, this weekend was another gorgeous one here! Stone and I spent the entire time outside, you can tell because our house looks like a disaster area from us running inside to change clothes for our next activity. We tried out a new breakfast spot called Swami's, played bocci ball on the beach and grilled out by a bonfire last night. Pretty great.

On another note, we had to take my computer in to the Apple store on Saturday and unfortunately the hard drive crashed. So, just a reminder, if you have not backed up you photos, now is a better time than any. I feel like most of the photos I lost I can have friends and family email to me, but, unfortunately our honeymoon pics are gone forever. They told us it would take a couple thousand to recover our hard drive, so I just told Stone for that amount of money we can go on another honeymoon :)

Happy Monday. xo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails