6.19.2010

Have a fun weekend!



Sorry this 'weekend post' is a day late... we spent last night making crepes (again!) and watching Invictus (I fell asleep half way through, oops.). What are your plans for this weekend? We are headed to photograph a wedding today! The wedding is outside on a ranch outside of Fort Collins. I am very excited, they have asked guests to bring their favorite pie to add to the dessert table, which I think is such a fun idea! Then Sunday, we will be celebrating our dads of course :)

Here are some posts I enjoyed from the week! xo.

A printable bookmark for your summer reading.

Homemade poptarts would make the perfect Sunday breakfast!

My husband is loving this Jeep commercial, it makes me so proud to be an American (as cheesy as that may sound!).

Gwyneth Paltrow's gives her fashion tips.

An interesting article about Etsy shops that become overnight successes.

I am loving this song (I know, I know, my husband has totally transformed me into a country lover) and the music video is really pretty too.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails