6.15.2010

Celebrating dad.


Father's Day is right around the corner (this Sunday, for those of you who are not quite with it :) ). I always have a hard time buying for my dad. When I was little I would always make something for Father's Day... I remember I once made a huge award banner for him on poster board for being the 'World's Greatest Dad', and another time I used a chopstick and turned it into a fishing pole then hot glued it to a bear I already had and made him a 'Fisherman Bear'. Oh gosh... so special!

This year my sister and I put our heads together and we came up with something good (not pictured above... I would not want to spoil the surprise of course!) . I usually have luck at a couple 'go to' stores when shopping for my dad. I went on a search online and found some great ideas if you still don't have anything.

First Row: Cast Iron Griddle, Grilling Rub Collection, Pizza Grill Stone all from Williams Sonoma

Second Row: Keihls Men's Shave Set from Kheils

Third Row: Leather Organizer from Saddleback Leather Company and a French Press from Williams Sonoma


Fifth Row: Bacon Peanut Brittle from The Redhead and Timex Military Watch from JCrew


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the Saddleback Leather company -- thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails