2.25.2011

Have an adventurous weekend.

Photo taken by my sweet, sweet husband.

Happy Friday!

My in-laws came into town last night from Colorado, and even though this weekend the high is only in the 60s (brrr) they feel like they are getting a break from the cold. So far we have had breakfast at our favorite spot and gone to Bull Taco right on the ocean for some burritos with a view! We love to have visitors and Encinitas is definitely a fun town to play host. I also like when people come visit because you get to do things you may normally not, and are a bit more adventurous :) Last year for our anniversary Stone and I went to Denver and stayed at a hotel then kind of played visitor in our own home town. Have you ever done that?

Anyway... in other news, the Oscars are this weekend! I have to say that I am mostly looking forward to the red carpet... but, aren't we all? We don't have cable so I am hoping to find somewhere online that is streaming it live. Honestly, I am not too up on my movie watching so I have not seen a lot of the nominees, but these awards always give me a good idea of what I need to rent. If you have not seen the nominations you can go here to check them out.

Here are some links to keep you busy this weekend. xo!

A trendy bracelet... DIY!

Pizza essentials, yes please!

The dream closet! So much style inspiration... I am loving this.

Sunday brunch, anyone?

Some beautiful jewelry to add to your lust list.

Not sure how I feel about this. No scratch that, I am sure and I think it is gross.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails