2.21.2011

Look of the week : Slouchy with style.

Have you heard the news?

The "Boyfriend Jean" is back.

I am still totally on the fence with this one. Yes, on a tiny little frame this style jean looks so great! But, when you have hips, I feel they are a little questionable. I like the ones above because they are not too baggy or loose looking, but still have the comfy and relaxed vibe. Unfortunately the price tag on those babies is not too friendly. That always happens though, right? I always think it is funny how fashion magazines have sections in them called "Deals & Steals" when what they really mean is that it is under $1,000 so us normal girls can have something a little more reasonable to dream about :)

Anyway, I thought this look would be great for a weekend lunch with friends! Hope you like it as much as I do.

P.S. I want those wedges in every color, they seem like the perfect shoe!

Sunglasses - Banana Republic
Bangles - Madewell
Jeans - AG
Bag - Madewell

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails