4.22.2011

Have a happy weekend!



The end of another week has made its way here... happy Friday to you all! Good Friday at that!

This is going to be a really special weekend for us. This weekend celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. And in an outward proclamation of that, husband will be baptized on Sunday morning in the ocean (brrrrr). I am so proud of him and feel so honored to be his wife.

"Only he who loses his life will save it.
We are baptized into the death of Christ and
it is the remedy for the fall."
C.S.Lewis

Stone and I are also pretty excited because this Saturday we are spending a day in the park with friends. Hooray. Nothing better than some BBQ, yard games, and friend time. Lastly, I have made a promise to myself to clean out my closet... yikes. Not fun, but it needs to be done! I am hoping to be able to sell some stuff afterwards at a consignment shop, but we will see, first I need to focus on the actual closet cleaning part.

I hope you all have a joyous weekend, here are some links to love! xo.

Yup, it's true. For all of us who were obsessed with Lisa Loeb in the 90s because of her awesome glasses and perfect lyrics, we can now look like her too!

My sister-in-law's husband, Buck, in the Keystone Slush Cup... you have to see this!

Anyone dying eggs this weekend?

I always love some good skincare tips, especially from someone like Gwyn!

The original Sartorialist... Bill Cunningham.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails