4.05.2011

Tuesday tunes : She stole my heart and made me sing.




Good morning to you. I have compiled some mellow music for you to listen to and relax a bit. My week already seems never ending and it is only Tuesday morning! Do you ever feel this way? If only we could take midday naps like when we were kids. Or maybe we should adopt Spain's tradition of an afternoon siesta. Why we do not do this I probably will never understand. Could you imagine Wall Street just shutting things down for an hour while all the Brooks Brother clad men make pallets and the women kick off their heels. That will be the day. Until then, listen to these three songs, and maybe find a quiet little nook in your office to tuck away for a bit. xo.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I want midday naps back!!! =]

Shel + Stone said...

Maybe we should start a trend?!

Jenni said...

Love the play list!

kitty said...

omg the beach house cover...im in love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails