4.25.2011

Weekend wrap up : Easter Sunday.


I am kind of taking the day off today from blogging, but I thought I would quickly share some photos from our Easter! I hope you had a wonderful Sunday with family :)

Stone and I at Easter sunrise service. So early, but incredibly encouraging to see over 2,000 people gathered on the beach with their blankets and hot coffee to celebrate Jesus' resurrection. The day was extra special because Stone was baptized in the ocean!

Kumquats from our neighbors tree that they so kindly gave to us. Their backyard is just as good as a produce aisle in the grocery store, with tons of different citrus fruits!

Stone made us vanilla lattes (Yummmmm) on Easter morning after church. We got a beautiful espresso machine for our wedding and need to remember to use it more!

Oh and we also treated ourselves to semi-homemade waffles. I used a mix but added some special ingredients to give it a tasty kick. The whipped cream was Stone's idea ;)

And clearly he went a bit overboard with his...
xo.

8 comments:

Stone said...

I love you.

kitty said...

congrats stone! you two better come visit me soon!

Lisa said...

shelby..i met you when you used to work at chelsea in boulder. love your blog.not sure that being baptised on easter means shell is into religion, but even if one is not, this guy has the most amazing voice i have ever heard. two weeks ago i drove to ft. collins to hear him play live for two hours at a coffee shop and it was unbelievable. he is very gifted.

http://www.joshgarrels.com/

Annie said...

Girl, where do you guys go to church? Jeff and I are still church hopping, trying to find the perfect spot! :)

Shel + Stone said...

Kitty... we would LOVE to... trust me, I am always trying to figure out a way :)

Shel + Stone said...

Hi Annie! We go to North Coast Calvary in Carlsbdad. We really enjoy it and would love for yall to come with us sometime!

Shel + Stone said...

Lisa, thanks so much for your comment! I just listened to a bit of Josh Garrels and loved it... so cool. Hope you are well!

Just Run With It said...

Congrats to Stone! What a beautiful experience, thanks for sharing the pictures and video with us :) Congrats again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails