7.23.2010

Have an adventurous weekend!

Well, the wedding is now full speed ahead! Stone and I spent our last bit of free time while in CB on a bike ride and above are some of the quick iPhone photos that we took. Everything is so gorgeous and green here right now, with tons of wildflowers! I just love it. Sometimes I think I could live here, but then I remember how miserably cold it gets and I am back to reality.

We are looking forward to tomorrow and cannot wait to share all of the photos!

xoxo.

How fun is this outfit! Love the fun necklace!

This recipe looks absolutely amazing! Mmmm.

Some fun organic lighting for your home.

Summertime for the boys.

More blog lovin' from COUTUREcolorado here and here.

I am loving these watches. I want one in every color. So fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails