7.06.2010

I should have thought of that: Weddings

I loved my wedding dress and because it was completely comfortable I was totally fine wearing it at the reception to dance in. But, some of those dresses I know are not easy to wear around all night, and I love the idea of changing into a shorter dress after the ceremony. It also is a chance to do something a little different, if you have a super classy wedding dress, maybe your reception dress can be more trendy. This one below I found on Etsy and I think it so classically beautiful. Everything about it is very girly, I love the scalloped lace across the chest. Very romantic.

While we are on the topic of wedding dresses, did you know that JCrew opened their first wedding dress boutique. You can watch a little video on their site showing the making of it. I would love to go in one day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails