7.30.2010

Have a beautiful weekend!

Ready for this?

So, as we speak I am typing from a coffee shop in Winter Park where I am planning a wedding at the beautiful Devil's Thumb Ranch. Stone is currently driving to shoot a wedding in another gorgeous location, Arrowhead Country Club. THEN, this Sunday we are headed to Denver to actually attend a wedding of our friends (we rarely ever have nothing to do at a wedding and I am so looking forward to it!). Whew, it is safe to say that I am going to be totally wiped out after this weekend!

Hope you have some fun plans this weekend. Above are some more photos from Kelsey and Buck's wedding. Was she not the most gorgeous bride ever? Again, you can see more of the fun details here.

Here are some posts from around the web this week. xo.


I am loving this recipe box.

Some sweet Keds for the boys.

Oooo, this is really fun wallpaper!


I cannot get enough of the sailor stripes!

Such a sweet little ring... I may need to make a purchase!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails