8.02.2010

August's Playlist



So this month I knew that I wanted to introduce some new bands that you might have never heard of... only problem was that I am not on the cutting edge and do not know of many new bands. I always hear about them later on. So I found a couple for this playlist, but then I went to the one guy that knows more about music than anyone I know... Pat Dodd.

And of course he came through with a list of great songs and bands. I even had to cut a few because it was getting too long (don't worry, they will be included next month!). Pat also works for this incredible clothing company that works for the greater good, called Jedidiah. Well, Jedidiah has partnered with Filter magazine to put together a free summer sampler which you can check out here.

Listen, and enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails