8.27.2010

Shel's Etsy picks.


I have to admit to something rather troublesome... I have never (ever) bought anything off of Etsy! I am always finding the cutest things and then I forget to go back and get it or think I will wait until I need to give it as the perfect gift to someone. Well, last night I spent some time looking around and I just think that the entire concept of this online handmade marketplace is absolutely fantastic! What a great way to support people with talent.

Anyway, every once in a while I am going to start posting my top Etsy picks, and believe me, there are a ton! I think all of these would make great gifts, or are even fun craft ideas to try yourself at home.

Embroidered hoops from Miniature Rhino.

Screen printed cloth napkins from Oh Little Rabbit.

Alphabet print from The Paper Nut.

Wooden people from Goose Grease.

'Let's Make Out' pillows from Alexandra Ferguson.

Enjoy! xo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails