8.10.2010

Design inspiration: Anthropologie


So, earlier this summer I got to go to the much talked about 3-story Anthropologie in San Francisco. One of my favorite parts of this store was in the back of the third floor where they actually sold their furniture. I know, in most stores, they have bits and pieces of their furniture for sale... but this was different. It felt like I had stepped into a really amazing vintage furniture store. Anyway, I have always loved the designs that come out of this company, whether it is clothes, nicknacks, or of course their beautiful home goods. Such unique fixtures and furniture with great character. My favorite is their lighting :)

P.S. I made a really big shopping cart online while I was looking through these things... I do this a lot and then I don't buy any of it. It is always nice to dream though...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails