8.09.2010

Days with my father.


So, I was sent this blog a good while ago and for some reason have been thinking about it again and thought I would share it with you. Philip Toledano documented in photos and short little stories about his final days with his dad. The photos are so beautiful and really tell a sweet story. Please if you have any time today go here and read, I promise it is worth your time (I even cried... and I do not cry often at all!). It really makes me wish I lived near my grandparents and could see them more often. Most of my grandparents are still alive and when I do get to see them, they always have stories of their past to tell, or funny stories of glimpses into their day to day lives. It is definitely a gift to be able to be with family in their last days.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails