8.11.2010

I should have thought of that: Weddings


Our wedding was a party (big time!)... the dance floor was packed all night (this was mostly because of our amazing band!) and when the wedding was over at 11:30 at night, most of our guests were still around and continued on for more! One thing I wish we had thought about was continuing the wedding even later and having a yummy midnight snack to keep the energy up for a couple more hours of dancing. It is only one time in your life that you get to have a wedding, and why not have it be a party and keep it going as long as you can. The day felt, to me, like it flew by and I definitely enjoyed every second of it, but would have loved even more time.

Some fun things I have seen lately being served as little after dinner snacks are doughnuts with milk or sliders. Both great ideas to keep people happy and enjoying the night :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails