8.14.2010

Have a colorful weekend.


Well, I am headed off for a little rest and relaxation this coming week. Which means, I am leaving the laptop behind. I won't be blogging this entire next week, so I have found a few extra links to keep you entertained while I am gone. My family is coming in town and I just cannot wait to see them, it has been months! Anyway, I will have lots of great updates when I return, but, until then, have an incredible week and I will see you on the flip side : )

xo.

Above photos from the Favela Painting Project in Rio de Janeiro.

Daily Drop Cap... love them.

I am kind of into these fun colorful watches.

A creative and interactive Save The Date.

Oh delish... Honey Fromage Blanc.

A baby announcement for the bike enthusiast.

Remember this YouTube video? It still puts me in a good mood.

This shop makes me want to travel to Paris even more!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails