8.26.2010

The Cricket Camper.

I just recently came across this Cricket Camper! How sweet is this?

I have to tell you small secret... I really (REALLY!) do not like camping. I love being at home in my cozy bed and being able to take a nice shower, but this I really think I could handle. Complete with all of the amenities of a hotel room, just maybe on a smaller scale. I love the shower too! Plus, it is way better looking than an big 'ol RV. And they are made in Texas, what more could you ask for :)



IF (and this is a big if) I ever slept outside in the wilderness on a camp trip I would definitely invest in one of these sleeping bags. Then perhaps I could be friends with all of the mountain lions and bears that would normally want to eat me for dinner.

1 comment:

Kim said...

that sleeping bag is hysterical!

Related Posts with Thumbnails